Friday, June 25, 2010

Inspiration (Day 1)

Our inspiration to start this project stemmed from two places. A book called Do Hard Things, and a TED talk given by Michael Pritchard. I had seen the talk a year or so ago, and it amazed me at what such a simple device could do for the world. However, I didn't decide to pursue the idea until I read the book Do Hard Things. It inspired me to try and make a difference in the world, and I realized that I wanted to raise money to buy more Lifesaver bottles. At this point, everything is a gamble and completely theoretical, but we have begun to take some action. The links below show you exactly what inspired us in hopes that you will be inspired too.

The original TED talk by Michael Pritchard

Do Hard Things

The Lifesaver Bottle

If you have any questions or comments, you can always email livesaverbottle@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment